Wednesday, June 29, 2016

America's Got Talent 11: Auditions Week 5 Recap


Disclaimer: All these opinions are clearly subjective and I am in no way affiliated with America's Got Talent, NBC or any other corporation.
RYAN BEARD
I didn't stop smiling the entire time. Ryan has an insane talent for comedy and singing. Don't go to prom with your mom, y'all! A

KADEN BART ROCKETT
Wait wait wait, I don't know what's real anymore. They took an overdone magic trick and took it to the next level. B+

PATO AND GINGER THE DOG
The back flips made the act soar (like Ginger!) B

CHRISTOPHER
I don't know why this was so awesome. I don't know if it was the act or seeing half the audience do the YMCA wrong. B+

THE SMITHS
I thought it was alright with it's moments until that final a capella harmony part, that was gorgeous. A-

RICHIE THE BARBER CIRCUS CLOWN
More like Brokey The Barber Circus Clown. I can't believe that's never coming off of his face. D+

SOFIE DOSSI
Unreal. unmatched, self-taught. Girl you better eat that apple! A-

THROWINGS
Girl, I'm glad you found where you belong (in the air) but I belong on the ground. That was crazy. A

BRIAN JUSTIN CRUM
His vocal control is absolutely amazing (as was the note before the bridge). I'm serious, though, those last few notes gave me chills. A

DAN MEYER
I'm sorry but all the cring-y acts are started to become a little much. Impressive, but disgusting. B+

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...