Wednesday, June 22, 2016

America's Got Talent 11: Auditions Week 4 Recap


Disclaimer: All these opinions are clearly subjective and I am in no way affiliated with America's Got Talent, NBC or any other corporation.



DEADLY GAMES
So unnerving, yet so satisfying. A-

ELIAS & ZION
The kids are cool and they're clearly ferociously talented (I'm twice their age and can't do anything half as entertaining) but that was such a basic audition, haha. B-

SOS & VICTORIA
They need to teach drama clubs at school how to do quick changes, that was insane. A-

JAYNA BROWN
First and foremost I've had this girl's rendition of "Take Me to the King" on repeat for YEARS now. Girl, really? You gotta be out your goddamn mind singing like that. Yes madame! A

JON DORENBOS
The countdown was actually pretty fun and Jon was very charismatic. B

RONNEE
Why didn't she sing "Natural Woman" from the beginning? B+

VELLO
Bro. A

CALYSTA BEVIER
Her voice is so pure and rich, she has one of those that don't require the big theatrics and big notes. Her voice simply being there is enough. A

JULIA SCOTT
I'm obsessed with this insane women. That transgender gag at the end really got me! A-

THE BARON OF THE UNIVERSE
I don't have a grade for him because you got me fucked up if you thought I was gonna watch a grown man hang heavy items on his titties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...