Tuesday, September 27, 2016

X Factor UK 13: Six Chair Challenge (GROUPS)



 You wanna hear something funny? Louis ALMOST had me. Louis is a joke of a judge so it's only fair to come to the conclusion that he loves picking the joke contestants. I knew from the jump he was going to put the Uncooked Chicken Boyz through to the judges houses. I almost had a sliver of respect for him as a judge when he sent them home...but then he brought them back. And for what? Entertainment? Watching two skinny white boys hop around the stage, sing off key in silly flashy costumes isn't entertainment. It's a joke. Louis. You. Are. A. Joke. What pisses me off is he had a really good category and did what he always does, fuck things up. I did not miss Louis. I hope he takes another year off. Good Lord. At the end of the day, I get it. They're making a show and want to make it interesting but there has to come a point where they just have to stop and recognize the different between fun and just tragically horrific television.

EVERYDAY SOLUTION
"Stop Crying Your Heart Out"
We got about 6 seconds of performance from them but they were alright. B

THE BROOKS
"Want U Back"
Eh, I didn't think they sounded good? C+

KAYLEIGH & STEFAN
"Who Wants to Live Forever"
?!?! D+

OTTAVIO & BRADLEY
"Milkshake"
You. Have. To. Be. Out. Your. Damn. Mind. F

5 AM
"How Deep Is Your Love"
That's what you call an excellent performance and excellent vocals. I think this is what Sharon and Nicole thought they saw when they convinced Louis to bring the Uncooked Chicken Boyz back. They were absolutely fantastic, I loved them from the beginning. A

4 OF DIAMONDS
"Stop"
Vocals for days! A-

TOM & LAURA
"Young Hearts Run Free"
They're cute, I like their harmonies. They're just kind of fresh and something different. B+

GIRL NEXT DOOR
"Drag Me Down"
I wish someone would have dragged them to the beat of the song. It sounded like they were behind the track most of the song. C-

YES LAD
"Let It Be"
I don't know what I like so much about them? Their harmonies were flawless, they kind of remind me of a reasonably sized Stereo Kicks. A-

NO GETAWAY
"One Last Time"
Yikes at those harmonies. C-

SKARL3T
"Bang Bang"
They're just...a lot. Half the time their vocals just sound like shouting. They're fun, I guess. C+


Louis' Final 6

The Brooks
Ottavio & Bradley (???????)
5 AM
4 of Diamonds
Tom & Laura
Skarl3t


Wildcard: Yes Lad (!! <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...