Tuesday, September 27, 2016

X Factor UK 13: Six Chair Challenge (OVERS)



SAMANTHA ATKINSON
"Run to You"
Sam's one of my favorites this season. Not only does she have a strong voice, there's so much power behind it. This wasn't my favorite performance of hers but the second half was fantastic! A-

MELISSA PEDRO
"Wild Horses"
I thought it was a very passionate performance. Vocally I thought it was alright. There were some okay parts and some stellar parts. B

IRINA DEDYUK
"Mama Knows Best"
I wish I could tie up Sam and Melissa's reaction to Irina tearing her dress off in a bow and save it for the rest of my life. Sure, she can put on a show but the vocals were all over the place. C-

JAMES WILSON
"Trouble"
He has a really unique tone. B+

HONEY G
"WTF (Where They From)"
Stop it. Now. "I'm the realest chick in the game." Saved this from being an F. D-

SADA VIDOO
"Numb"
I actually loved this? It was really trippy, intense and powerful. B+

RELLEY C
"What a Wonderful World"
I absolutely love the tone of her voice. I thought this performance was a little off, however? Far from bad, though. B

JAMES CRAISE
"Alive"
He's not bad, the song just didn't really suit his voice or range. C+

JANET GROGAN
"One Last Time"
I LOVE Janet but this was the wrong song. B-

REBEKAH RYAN
"Why"
I don't know if I was sadder because the judges were so hard on her or because she didn't make it through with James and Samantha. It wasn't my favorite but she was definitely better than a few of the people who got through. B-

SAARA AALTO
"I See Fire"
She's definitely over the top but she has a really pretty voice. B

CHRISTOPHER PEYTON
"Rise Up"
Christian and Luca should take lessons from this guy. He's got the same loud tone of voice as them but he doesn't scream the notes, he delivers them (on pitch) with passion. B+

MARIANNA ZAPPI
"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"
Really pretty voice but let's wait until judges house to see if she can wow us. B

IVY GRACE PAREDES
"I Have Nothing"
I've been rooting strongely for Ivy since I first saw her. In a sea of dead fish, she's the shark shitting on everyone. Her voice is incredible and I am beyond pissed she had to withdraw from the competition. It was great having her for as long as we did, though! A

ANELISA LAMOLA
"Amazing Grace"
Sure, it was maybe a little off (barely...) but her she has a very strong voice and it was an absolute joke letting her go. B+

Sharon's final 6:
Samantha Atkinson
James Wilson
Relley C
Janet  Grogan
Marianna Zappi Honey G (?)
Ivy Grace Parades

Wildcard: Saara Aalto

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...