Wednesday, June 15, 2016

America's Got Talent 11: Auditions Week 3 Recap


Disclaimer: All these opinions are clearly subjective and I am in no way affiliated with America's Got Talent, NBC or any other corporation.




GOOD GIRL
Unmatched. Black girls rock. The vocals were out of this world.  A

JOHN ROTHMAN & DANCERS
Much like Howie, I agree this wasn't up to par with everything else. Seeing old people dance and be happy is strangely really uplifting. The smiles on their faces made me smile. B-

RUSSIAN BAR TRIO
Stressed out, but that was really great. A-

KADIE LYNN
How did those big vocals come out of that little body? A-

ONE VOICE
There were moments I loved (the lead girl, the harmonies, promposal) and others I was meh about. B+

DUO GUERRERO
I almost had a stroke from stress. But are they gonna make the whole damn studio audience go outside to watch them every week? A-

CLASSY DOLLY
Obviously that was crap but the dog was really cute nonetheless. D+

AL DUCHARME
I didn't see enough of him to make a real judgment but what I did see was quite pleasant. B+

LORI MAE HERNANDEZ
I thought the story was beautiful. I didn't love all of her material but she made up for it with her excellent comedic timing. B+

MIRANDA CUNHA
Seeing Simon in a face full of Miranda was the only good part about it. D

VIKTOR KEE
Yes. Ukraine. Go off! A-

SAL VALENTINETTI
He's the best of every world. He is uber talented, his voice sounds ripped out of a Tony Bennett album. He is absolutely hilarious, warm, and his family could be a reality show spin-off. Man, but those vocals?!?!!? A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...