Sunday, November 22, 2015

X Factor UK: Top 7 Rankings

First off, thank you to Anthony Ying on YouTube! His videos are why I can watch the show before it comes on American TV and where I get some of my screen caps from!

The competition is pretty tight but it's clear who rose up to the occasion and who didn't.
07. ANTON STEPHANS (OVERS)
"One Sweet Day"
It was alright but I think patience is running thin on Anton. He has so much potential but squanders it every week. (4.5/10)

(Last week's position: #9/+2)





 06. MASON NOISE (BOYS)
"Jealous"
Great song choice, decent energy on stage, horrible falsetto. It was false-etto. (6/10)

(Last week's position: #8/+2)





05. REGGIE N BOLLIE (GROUPS)
"Dangerous Love/Shut Up and Dance"
[Insert what I wrote last week, things don't change with these two.] (7.5/10)

(Last week's position: #5/+0)




04. LAUREN MURRAY (GIRLS)
"We Belong Together"
Nothing all too special, but a very good performance of an iconic Mariah Carey song. (7.5/10)

(Last week's position: #3/-1)






03. CHE CHESTERMAN (BOYS)
"Yesterday"
I didn't love the arrangement, but I loved literally everything else. (8/10)

(Last week's position: #1/-2)






02. 4th IMPACT (GROUPS)
"Ain't No Other Man"
They really surprised me this week. The vocals were on point, the choreo was on point, the sass was so on point I think it pricked me. I became a fan. (8.5/10)


(Last week's position: #4/+2)




01. LOUISA JOHNSON (GIRLS)
"Let It Go"
Her vocals will absolutely never disappoint. She is able to convey emotion just through her voice and her runs/riffs/belting was all in the right spot. (9/10)

(Last week's position: #2/+1)




INSTANT ELIMINATION: 
Mason Noise

BOTTOM 2 PREDICTIONS:
Reggie N Bollie & Anton Stephans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...