Tuesday, May 24, 2016

If Loving You Is Wrong: The Wicked Soul (2x22) - SEASON FINALE


Warning: This review contains spoilers for the most recent episode of If Loving You is Wrong. Feel free to share this, comment on it and share your opinions on what you thought about it! I'm in no way affiliated with any companies, especially OWN. Everything expressed in this review are my personal thoughts and are extremely biased.

-CLICK HERE for more #ILYIW reviews!




Do you know how lucky that white man Rustiford is? I swear to black Jesus if he spit in my face I would have pulled my heel off and stabbed that wigga (white+nigga=wigga) in his goddamn neck. I would have taken that baseball cap off his balding head and shove it so far down his throat he'd have digestive problems for the rest of his miserable life because look... You can call me all the sluts and bitches you want for getting me a piece of that chocolate brotha next door. But the minute your spit hits my face I am raising hell up in this bitch. Remember Virginia's scream/monologue "I hope you burn in hell!" (for getting some dick, bitch?), Rusty would be burned up in hell with immortality just so he could continue feeling the pain of a thousand burn marks because this man is absolutely ruthless. I wish I could pull his tongue out, his mouth is a waste of a perfectly good tongue. If I could feed feed him to the gators, I would.

Joey and Faun ain't shit. The fact that Josephine was hiding in her closet made me want to pack up all my shit and move out of my mother's house because he is such a burden on everything that is called life. I could have sworn Josephine's idiot ass was gonna shoot himself in the ass when he was putting that gun in his pocket. Faun just stole a whole entire gun from her father and she just magically thinks he won't miss it? Out your goddamn mind, girl. Anyways, Tyler Perry answered all of our prayers because while Joey and Faun were walking through the neighborhood, Quanda comes out of nowhere, turns around and pulls a gun on then. Apparently Josephine hasn't been watching much CBS because his twelve year old monkey instincts kicked in and he shot Quan bout 73 times in his chest, right after he shot Joey (and possible Faun too?). So that's they're little cliffhanger that I really couldn't care less about. This was supposed to be the Romeo and Juliet story of the show but it turned more into Robert & Rasheeda because I really couldn't have cared less about them. At least Romeo pretended to be shit. Joey straight up told Faun 77 times that he didn't think that they were exclusive after she clearly wanted more. Unless this was part of Tyler Perry's "Say no to fuckboys" movement, I don't get why we were supposed to care about such a trashy storyline with two characters who belong on "Love Thy Neighbor".

So back at the precinct, Eddie gets up in Claudia's grill because he's trying to tap out some information from her (and tap that ass) but gets nowhere. Lushion tells her that she's probably been compromised so he tells her to meet him at the new house (that he's "renting"). Kelly's 'ol nosy, starburst lookin' ass sees Claudia with a key to the house and runs to tell Esperanza (who everybody has decided to nickname "Essie" this week like they've said it before), who's dumb ass tells Natalie (even though she knows damn well that Natalie is a lunatic who doesn't think with her brain and thinks on impulse). Even Kelly tries to convince her not to tell her but because they had to be messy without getting the full story, Essie (Lol, it's funny now) tells Natalie and she drives her over to the house.  

Natalie barges in like Scooby Dum and starts barking at Lushion. First off, she barged in like a literal bat out of hell and is screaming and hollering. Lushion is a cop who's trained to react in these type of situations so of course when he's startled he pulls out his gun on impulse. Maybe if you weren't so damn emotional and came in and just talked to them he wouldn't pull out a gun on you but what did you expect? She's hooping, hollering and carrying on until there's a knock on the door and Lushion tells Claudia to take her to the back room. It's Eddie, of course, who tells Lushion that he respects him or whatever for not ratting on him to the cops...okay, whatever. Eddie leaves and Lushion manages to calm Natalie down and reveals that Claudia is undercover FBI who came to investigate Eddie and his druggie ways. What's the gag, you ask? So is Lushion. This whole time he's been undercover for the FBI. So all the extra money, all of the secrets and phone calls, it was all because he's an undercover FBI agent. Her mood changes quicker than K Michelle changes wigs on Love & Hip Hop and they have their whole happily ever after moment until Joey (and Faun, idc) get shot. Yikes.

Have I mentioned how annoying the women on this show are? Jesus. I think I'm going to start a new segment of these reviews about how these women talk about each other and why it pissed me off. This week it was Natalie and what she said about Claudia. "What kind of undercover FBI agent wears something so tight?" Are you hard of hearing or are you just allergic to knowledge and the truth? Lushion just told Natalie that she was there to flirt with the guys in order to get information out of them. How do you do that easily? Where something that shows off your curves. "Why did she have your number?" Maybe because they're BOTH undercover FBI agents and by the time y'all and your ridiculous antics had reached a head they needed to get in contact with each other to figure out what was up and how they were going to fix it. But no, Natalie just wanted to talk shit about Claudia. And bring another woman down when the men on this show do a fine enough job of that already. The one commendable thing on her part was when she was ready to fight Claudia AND Lushion. Blame the man, girl.

My girl Claudia, though? She strutted up and down in that rented house without a care in the world and that big ass purse with her gun and that wash 'n' go. She was so unbothered by everything Natalie said, I can't wait to see her and her messy ass mama together next season. Hopefully we get some scenes with Julius too!

Marcie and Brad are so boring when they're not having sex on some sawdust. Their one little scene felt six hours long, my God. But it set up a pretty decent scene afterwards where Marcie stormed into Alex' house and, girl, I thought she was going to smack that bitch with the baby right there in her hands. All I could think when she walked in was that Marcie is a MESSY bitch, who lives for drama. A scammer. She loves robbery AND fraud. Haha, whoops, sounds like Randal. But anyways, she got a good read in telling Alex that she was a slut and a dumb bitch but she really twisted the knife when she told her that the worst thing she did was break Brad's heart and that she was going to fight for him because she wanted him. Good for you girl. So Brad and Alex have a long, drawn out, boring phone call that ends in Brad telling her that he will never forget what she did so basically they're still over. Boo hoo. Oh, and Randal knocks down the door and tells her he'll see her in court tomorrow. Lol, okay.

Speaking of "Lol, okay" that pretty much sums up how I felt about Travis jumping Kelly's fence like Samauri Whack and feeling up on her leg, then leaving and going to Ramsey's place. All I really have to say is, Travis, girl. Ramsey's not the reason Kelly doesn't care about you anymore. She doesn't care about you anymore because you broke up with her over the phone after she bought a whole entire house for your black ass, then had to deal with your mama, Whitley, then you came up to her, looked her dead in the eye with your new fiance right next to you and had the nerve to ask if y'all could be friends. Are you kidding me? What kind of Tyler Perry shit is th...oh wait, this is Tyler Perry. But whatever, I just want Travis to fall off a cliff. He was walking around the back so long I was hoping that they were just building up to the moment where Travis tripped on a twig, fell and busted his head wide open.

And then we have the final scene... Alright, don't worry, we're almost done. So Rusty just brings the entire KKK over to the neighborhood that everyone lives and they start busting on Randal's door ready to kill his black ass. Personally, I think Randal has some trap doors in this house or secret exits, that crazy nigga has thought of absolutely everything in the bible of Satan. Alex overhears all of the nonsense, puts the baby down, goes outside to see what's happening then comes back in and the baby is missing! I'm hoping Randal has him because even though he's a psycho,  he put in some hard work for Bradley to be born so looks like we'll find out next season? She should have just left the baby with her son because if there's one person in the neighborhood the KKK wouldn't mess with, it's a white male.

EPISODE GRADE: A-
Look, me and these season have had some rough patches but this was a pretty solid and suspenseful season finale. It got me a little fired up (hence the entire English essay^^), and that's always a good sign when I'm watching something and it gets me passionate. Hopefully Joey's dead. Eddie had some good lines. We got Nancy Grace having an entire breakdown in front of Alex' car telling her she's going to hell. Marcie got to read Alex then walked out, waved at Randal and went on her marry, sickening way. My biggest issue was the fact that it was 90 minutes long. It didn't have to be, there was so much random blinking that if they cut out half of the extra, irrelevant stuff then it would have been a solid, thrilling 60 minutes. I'm hype for next season though! Thanks to everyone who tuned in every week to read these reviews and I'll see you guys back in the fall when the show comes back! (Or in June if you follow my Haves and Have Nots reviews)
SEASON GRADE: B

-I don't know about everybody else but, personally, I didn't have to see actual spit hit Alex' face. Tyler could have just played the sound effect, I would have bought it.

-"You're a disgrace. You're a whore, the worst kind! You get out of here and you never come back here. Don't you ever come back here again. You're a disgrace! You're a wicked soul! YOU. ARE. WICKED. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR THIS, I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL!!!!!!! DON'T YOU EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN!!!!" - Roseanne's speech to Alex, in case you were looking for a monologue to audition with.

-"When he gets that gun, he's as mad as a bull being castrated." Even this bitch's similes are whack, ugh.

-"I will burn your ass with this coffee." Actions speak louder than words, Claudia, no one's stopping you.
-"Here's the cutting point. If you come at me, I'm going to cut "it" in the point." -There wasn't any coffee in her cup, by the way.
-"It was nice to meet you, Natalie. That's my kind of girl, you're gonna have to prove it to her!" - My girl Claudia keeping it classy til the end.

-Who needs Pete when you have Andrew playing 20 Questions?

-(Marcie: Are you mad at me? Brad: No) I would be mad if we bought a condo together and I had to sleep on the couch but, hey, that's just me.

-Kelly got her hair together for Ramsey real quick, but it was Alex.

-I want so much better for Ramsey.

-Wouldn't it be so funny if Lushion is lying about this whole thing and he really was just sleeping with Claudia?

-What happened to the disc?


-What happened to Miss Louise?!

Eddie is the best:
"What is it? You wanna have sex with me? "You already know that."
"Get your ass out my face." "Technically my ass isn't in your face, but it could be."
"Can you at least smile for me?"
"I'm a good guy, I promise. And I'm funny as hell."
"Look here, bitch..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Came out of nowhere!!
"Tell Claudia not to bring her ass back to the station. Then blow her back out for me." Best final words of any character for the season.

Marcie is a savage:
"Shut up, if I wanted you dead you'd be gasping for air right now."
"I'm here to help your dumb ass."
"Look, just shut up dumb bitch."
"I just wanted to give you a fair shot before I take him cause I like a good fight." YES. MA'AM.
"Stay away from me, lunatic."

Boy, you betta bleach!
-This man hid in her closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...