Thursday, April 7, 2016

American Idol 15: And the winner is... (FINALE PART 2)



Congratulations, Trent Harmon! A well deserved win for a tremendous job on this season of Idol! I have to say, the room felt a little cold when La'Porsha Renae didn't end up winning it all. After a full day of proclaiming "I'll be happy no matter what!", I couldn't help but feel a little disappointed when her name wasn't called. In my honest to God opinion, I think La'Porsha deserved to be crowned the final winner of Idol. You could see the shock on the judges faces, La'Porsha's face and even Trent's face. Regardless, she was a team player and went out with grace. In a very touching moment, Trent made sure to credit La'Porsha for pushing him to do his absolute best this last season. If it wasn't for La'Porsha setting the bar so high, Trent Harmon wouldn't have reached his full potential. In a way, we all sort of win with this news because I have no doubt in my mind La'Porsha is going places indeed and she didn't need to be crowned the winner for it to happen. I have to say it would have been a beautiful touching, and emotional moment to end a beautiful, touching, and emotional final season if La'Porsha Renae was crowned the winner. In the end, Trent Harmon worked his ASS off to get where he got and it all paid off. He did a stellar job this season and I couldn't be happier for him.

My best friends in my head.

Highlights from the show!
-I registered to vote last week, Mr. President!
-I got so fuzzy on the inside when we had all those Idols together up on that stage at the beginning!
-Ladies and gentleman, the flop of all flops, Mr. Brian Dunkleman!
-I honestly thought Justin and Kelly were coming out together to perform "It Takes Two", but La'Porsha and Trent did it justice, of course!
-Kara Dioguardi looked so foolish on the stage, I'm sorry. She looked pretty, she also looked like she taped her lips together to form a smile.
-KIMBERELY LOCKE 8TH WORLD WONDER <3 <3 <3 <3
-Tamyra's wig?!
-It must feel good to finally sing lead, huh, Allison?
-PIA FREAKING TOSCANO, LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.
-Okay, cool, rockers. 
-Country, okay, cool.
-Diana DeGarmo. Diana Degrassi. Diana DeGrande Piano. Diana Digornio. Diana DeckOfCards.
-Scotty is aging like cheese.
-Kelly Clarkson was flawless, as always. 
-They should have aired Mariah's "farewell" clip right after Nicki's.
-I wish Anwar Robinson sang "What a Wonderful World" with the little girl, but it was a cute performance regardless.
-Harry's statement of "the best singers" in Idol history would have been incorrect if one little Miss Jessica Sanchez didn't absolutely sing her ass off. Honorable mentions to Katharine, Casey (lolol, best singer?), Carly, Clay, Ruben and Amber, of course.
"Ain't your mama" Jennifer named this to remind Dalton cause she's trynna smash!!
-She covered the ENTIRETY of her mouth for that pre-recorded high note.
-She shook her ass for the ENTIRE instrumental break.
-THE. THREE. DIVAS.
-THEY DID NOT SING "BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER". THEY DID NOT HARMONIZE FLAWLESSLY A CAPELLA.
-JHUD, WHERE DID YOU PUT MY WIG AFTER YOU SNATCHED IT?!
-FANTASIA. YOU. BETTER. SING. MISS!!!!!!!!!! She left her SOUL on that stage.
-Although I was hoping it was Joshua and Jessica singing "I Knew You Were Waiting For Me", I was fine with LaToya and...whoever that man was with the white hair. I don't recall.
-CLARK BECKHAM LADIES AND GENTLEMAN.
-Elliot Yamin better sing his little ass off!!!
-BUT JOSHUA LEDET. STOLE. THAT. SOULFUL. ASS. SHOW.
-...They just brought Candice out like she was in the top 24.
-So, we're just going to pretend that Candice Glover didn't have one of the most memorable moments on Idol when she sang "Love Song" and Mariah Carey baptized her with that glitter? She needs to sue.
-I went to pee when the white boys came out.
-I was almost bawling when we had the montage of all of the auditions and great stuff from the classic seasons of Idol!
-I was so ready to fight Simon Cowell when he didn't show up but HE DID. HE DID AND I LIVED FOR IT. THE TEAM WAS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN ONE LAST TIME!
-William Hung, ladies and gentleman!
-So Mariah couldn't even film a video of herself in a tight dress for the finale? Maybe if you weren't acting so childish during your season it wouldn't have been like "working in hell".
-At least Trent tried to act surprised when Ryan gave him and La'Porsha the keys to their new Fords!
-If Kelly wasn't FourFiveSeconds from giving birth, she most definitely would have had Carrie's slot. I'm just salty she didn't sing "Before He Cheats" or "Jesus Take the Wheel".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...