Tuesday, November 8, 2016

X Factor UK 13: Top 8 Results Show Recap!


Spoilers for the latest results show episode of X Factor after the jump! You've been warned! Although, I guess that picture above is a pretty big spoiler, too. Haha. 

You know what? As long as my boys (5 After Midnight) are safe, I'm good.

RESULTS:
1) 5 After Midnight
2) Ryan
3) Emily
4) I refuse to type this name
5) Matt (Nicole, stop being so physical. Omg.)

Bottom 3: Sam, 4 of Diamonds, Saara
Lifeline: Sam

SING-OFF:
This is why I don't feel bad that 4 of Diamonds keep ending up in the bottom. They have the potential to be great artists but they wait until the sing-off to show anything worth while off. This was good, they were no Mariah and Whitney, but their vocals were solid individually and their harmonies were easy on the ears.

Obviously Saara's vocals are always great but I love when she pulls back from the nutty production and shows off her talent.

Louis (sends home): Saara

Sharon (sends home): 4 of Diamonds

Nicole (sends home): 4 of Diamonds
Simon (sends home): 4 of Diamonds

I mean, Honey G's still in the competition. Let that sit with you,

NEXT WEEK'S THEME: DISCO!
Anyone else counting down the days to Louis Loves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...