Wednesday, August 16, 2017

What happened to Big Brother recaps?


Spoilers for this week of Big Brother after the jump! Thank you to CBS for the image above.

This is going to be a very short update post. There are two reasons why I'm about a week behind in recapping the show. I've been super busy this past week, family business, and...I mean you guys have been watching this fecal matter of a season. I'll either post a bunch of recaps by Sunday, do a super recap or just skip to Sunday's recap. I'm not even caught up yet because I just couldn't stomach watching Alex as the HoH right after Jessica was eliminated. My head was boiling with heat last Thursday night. If you see me doing other updates/stuff on here, just know the BB love (or hate, lmfao) is on the way!

UPDATE: Sorry, I couldn't do it. I'm done watching the show this season. It's turned into an absolute circus act and I'm not rooting for any of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...