Monday, October 3, 2016

X Factor UK 13: Judges Houses (BOYS)


Okay. Nicole's judges house after the jump.

Guys, I'm so tired. I'm so glad judges houses are over, I can't take anymore of this. Can you guys smell that? I'm pretty sure that's a hot pile of bullshit assaulting my nose right now. Niall? Nate? Why are they not in Nicole's top three? If Freddie can get himself together, Nicole might have a pretty strong category on her hands but I'm not impressed right now.

​RYAN LAWRIE 
I didn't know if I liked his voice or not. He sounded alright but he looked really comfortable up there and it sort of sold me. 
B-

NIALL SEXTON 
His voice is other worldly. The arrangement was perfect for the soft tone of his voice. I got goosebumps listening to his voice.
A-

FREDDIE PARKER 
I'm still scarred by his last performance. I'm not saying this was terrible. It sounded alright, I'm not sold him yet.
C+

NATE SIMPSON 
On paper, this really should have worked. I think if he lowered the key it would have sounded fantastic. There were some really good moments, though. 
B

JAMES HUGHES
The first half was ridiculously flat but the second have was pretty strong.
C+

CHRISTIAN BURROWS
He has a really unique voice and it complimented the song well. I thought this was probably his strongest performance. And, hey, he didn't assault me with his shouting this week!
B+

MATT TERRY
Hands down my favorite performance from him so far. He connected with the material and his vocals were absolutely stellar. He did this little run in the middle that had me out of my chair. Plus he didn't go overboard with the falsetto this time! I loved it.
A-

Nicole's final three:
Ryan Lawrie
Freddie Parker
Matt Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...