Tuesday, July 5, 2016

America's Got Talent 11: Auditions Week 6 Recap


Disclaimer: All these opinions are clearly subjective and I am in no way affiliated with America's Got Talent, NBC or any other corporation.

SILA SVETA
I thought it was cool. I liked how dramatic it was. B

CODY THE TWIRLER
I didn't know what twirling was before, I still don't really know what it is but he did a good job. A-

ILAN & JOSH
LOL WHAT? A

OUTLAWZ
Now that was really, really cool. A

DANIEL JOYNER
I don't know what the judges were freaking out for but he has a nice voice. B-

JOHN BERNHARDT
I don't...know...what...the...act...was? C+

MOYA ANGELA
She got them PIPES. A-

THE PASSING ZONE
Yeah that was really good but my anxiety is flaring up. A-

STEVEN BRUNDAGE
He kind of lost me halfway through but I sort of got it and what I sort of got was awesome. A-

DOROTHY WILLIAMS
"Good for you." That's about all I have left... D+

RL BELL
The hair? The voice? The vocals? The runs? That first note had me but he went to about three other octaves in the span of two minutes and hit everything on the mark! A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...