Sunday, November 22, 2015

X Factor UK: Top 7 Live Show (GIRLS)


The girls had the strongest night this week. It's usually been a three-way tie for who has the best category, which is hilarious because Simon isn't in the three-way tie.. But the girls reigned victorious this week!



LAUREN MURRAY
Lauren will always be the absolute cutest person ever because she's just so real. I don't think she'll ever be changed by the fame because she's just the most genuine person on the show. Here's my only issue, when she's actually on stage I don't know what it is but I don't feel her as much as I would like to. She was all smiles and sunshine during "I'm Every Woman" but after that she's always just looked so serious and so drained whenever she performs. I had my reservations when she was going to do "We Belong Together" but she managed to pull it off. Vocally, she was able to pull it off better than I thought she could and I got a (tired ):) smile from here which was, at least, nice to see. (7.5/10)

LOUISA JOHNSON
Louisa has an absolutely gorgeous voice and she was able to take everything she did last week and innovate it into something just as beautiful and fresh that she was able to last week. She didn't absolutely over sing the song but she was able to show off that big range she has. The final chorus of the song kicked the song into another level. It was absolutely beautiful and I felt she had another strong connection with the song and she looked so amazing, too! I loved seeing her on that foggy little platform. It was really funny seeing her try to run her way back down through the studio to the stage. She really does stir these incredible emotions out of me that I can't explain. (9/10)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...