Sunday, October 29, 2017

X Factor UK 14: Judges Houses (BOYS)


Disclaimer: The thoughts expressed in this post are subjective and clearly biased. I am not affiliated with ITV, X Factor or Syco! Recap of the girls after the jump!



AIDAN MARTIN
"One Last Time"
He has a pretty nice voice and an excellent musicality. Watching him was very interesting. B+

SAM BLACK
"Hard to Handle"
What a rae of sunshine! He was having a good time and I was having fun watching him. His vocals could use a bit of improving but it was successful to me! B

LEON MALLETT
"Dreams"
He sounded good with a pretty decent stage presence. B-

JACK MASON
"Clown"
Lovely tone and excellent pitch, I felt that he sang it from his heart. B

SPENCER SUTHERLAND
"Original song"
Now that's a very unique tone with a nice range. He left his whole heart out there on that stage. A-

LLOYD MACEY
"How Far I'll Go"
He did not ask: "How far will I go? Will I reach the live shows?" I was screaming. It was pretty cheesy but he was on pitch for the most part. B-

My top 3
Aidan
Sam
Spencer

Louis' top 3
Lloyd
Sam
Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...