Wednesday, June 8, 2016

America's Got Talent 11: Auditions Week 2 Recap


Disclaimer: All these opinions are clearly subjective and I am in no way affiliated with America's Got Talent, NBC or any other corporation.




ALLA AND DANIEL
Personally, I thought they would have made a great comedy act. Seeing them talking to Simon was hilarious but I also thought their dance act was fun and cute. B

CONTORTURE
HOLY SPLITSVILLE. I thought he was going to split right in half. I split in half mentally. B+

MUSICALITY
The big dude in the front had me smiling the whole time. This act gave me a lot of Glee vibes. Their talent is bright but their ambition and passion is even higher. I loved them. A-

LAUGHTER COACH
"Let's do dah penguin laughter!" She was hilariousness in the most hilarious way possible. It was hilarious at first but by the time she shook Nick's hand her laughter got out of control and annoying. C-

AMAZING SLADEK
I had about, I don't know, 73 panic attacks watching this. Stakes were high, talent was high, and the amazing Sladek was stacked even higher. That was amazing, but I don't know where he goes from here... A-

EDGAR
I loved the story and seeing her overcome being rejected from her very own family. I thought the vocals were alright though. B+

D.J. DEMERS
I was cracking up the whole time, I lost it when he said "it got really quiet for a second...or did it?". And the whole partner bit had me on the floor. A-

MALEVO
Great musicality, awesome visuals. The tap dancing is what sold me, honestly. I'm weird like that. A-

JOHN HETLINGER
Alright? D+

ELEVENPLAY

Stunning to watch. The use of the drones were very, very clever.. A

GRACE VANDERWAAL
The whole time I was thinking she's a version of Taylor Swift all of America will actually love. Her personality is infectious and her tone is insanely distinct. And home girl can belt too? Okay Miss Grace! The best part is that she doesn't seem to know how good she really is. A

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...