Tuesday, May 3, 2016

If Loving You Is Wrong: For Pete (2x19)

 Warning: This review contains spoilers for the most recent episode of If Loving You is Wrong. Feel free to share this, comment on it and share your opinions on what you thought about it! I'm in no way affiliated with any companies, especially OWN. Everything expressed in this review are my personal thoughts and are extremely biased.

-CLICK HERE for more #ILYIW reviews!

LOL, I CAN'T STAND ANY OF THESE NIGGAS. My feelings about this show lower when the BAC in Marcie's bloodstream is this low. 

Lushion runs to Pete's bedside, past Andrew. I don't understand how we're supposed to feel about Andrew. One minute he's exchanging dirty looks with the captain, the next he's trying to protect Pete, the next he's calling his girlfriend a horse, and now he looks as shady as a damn umbrella while Lushion tries to see Pete. Lushion. The guy who you were confiding in about your crazy co-workers? I just...where's the consistancy? Anyways, Lushion starts crying tears that I thought would fall upon Pete's cheek and magically wake him up (because Tyler Perry) but alas, he just wants to see his little proitige prosper and he's in a hospital bed. He calls Natalie, tries to get her to ask the kids if they moved the disc. Laquisha doesn't even know what a disc is, Frank is too worried about that lace front he has on and the other one just needs to get to school. Long story short, that disc is lost. Like Natalie's second pair of earrings.

Marcie & Brad Take East Atlanta seemed like a fun concept when Marcie was drinking her entire weight in strawberry flavored vodka but she's just walking around breathing and blinking at this point. I mean, she looks sickening. But that's about as far as I can go with Marcie at this point in the season. That, and the fact she was supposed to get this condo with Brad but got a ONE bedroom. I still have no idea why, and neither does Heather Hemmens (she liked my tweet that questioned this fact). I think at this point, Marcie just wants to leave the show. She is out here begging Brad to get the fuck out of her damn condo. I feel like at this point she just wants to enjoy a glass of Coke Zero on the couch watching reruns of The Bachelor. Marcie is officially over it. Unless she rolls up in the finale like:


Miss Louise corners Kelly outside of her house and begs her to let her in to see Alex. She called her a good friend but, where was she when Marcie needed her? Still my one and only question for Kelly. Anyways she convinced Alex to let her in, Miss Louise gives her a monologue about how insane her son is becoming, Alex kicks her ass clean the fuck out. Kelly shades her and leaves to go to "work" but this starburst (you'll know what I mean if you took a look at the color of her dress) runs right on over to Ramsey (whose teeth are brighter than my future, I might add). Speaking of Future, Ramsey opens the door and invites Kelly in. FourFiveSeconds later, Ciara comes out of nowhere, giggles at Ramsey, throws eye daggers at Kelly and goes back into the back of the house. The obvious assumption is that Ramsey is either sleeping with her or it's his girlfriend. Personally, Kelly ran out of there faster than a bat out of hell for Ramsey to explain so I think maybe it's his half sister and she's just light skinned or something. However I wouldn't be surprised if he's tapping Ashanti in the back. All I know is that if he is with this new girl, I don't see how Kelly is surprised. Wasn't it two or three weeks ago she leaned into kiss him when he was just leaning for his keys? He friendzoned the hell out of her the other week. But he also seems like a genuinely nice guy whose intentions don't seem to be as awful as everyone else on the show so maybe its just his light skinned sister. Who knows? Tyler Perry probably hasn't even decided yet.


The final scene, much like the rest of the episode made me want to upheave what I had for lunch. Remember how I told you Kelly shaded Alex before she left? I guess that inspired her to shoot Randal a quick text to come over and see his baby (even though Alex' petty ass didn't give two shits and a pound of butter when Miss Louise was BEGGING this bitch less than two minutes ago). Kelly's too busy crying of Ramsey to give a damn. Randal comes over and gets all emotional with his Drake feelings and everything is peachy keen until Alex tells this man that her sons name is Brad Jr. BRADLEY. Alex is one petty, petty white woman. You know how they used chakra to get them stronger in Naruto? I feel like Alex feeds off of drama just to make her stronger because she's over here delivering fierce monologues to Randal about how he doesn't know what's about to hit him because you don't mess with a mama bear. He shoots her back a kind "well, you're broke so I can't wait to see you in court and get my baby sis!" And to cap off the night, of literally ALL the time Brad had to come and talk to Alex he picked two minutes after Randal comes into the house. All I know is I can't wait for Alex to rip out Randal's spleen and shove it up his crazy ass.

EPISODE GRADE: B-
The grade was salvaged by the mere fact Alex named that baby Brad. And little Peter's face when he shaded Alex right before he went to school.

-I can't wait for Eddie to die in the series finale.
-Ben's nervous, shaky leg deserves its own spin-off.
-Natalie: "Who you yellin' at?"
-NO JOEY AND FAUN, LET'S POP THE CHAMPAGNE.
-Julius' daddy isn't dead. ...Damn. Or yay? I don't know how Tyler wants us to feel about him, all I know is Julius is fine so the longer he's out of prison, we're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...