Sunday, October 2, 2016

X Factor UK 13: Judges Houses (GROUPS)


Hmm, that was something. Louis' Judges House breakdown after the jump!


 The simple fact that "these two are brilliant" came out of Louis' own mouth when Bradley & Ottavio popped out of their bubble gum machine should tell you all you need to know about this category. In all honesty, I liked most of the performances. There was no absolute stand out that threw me out the window with killer vocals but there were a lot of solid performances.

5 AM
Without a doubt one of my favorite acts in the competition. They're great singers, I love the style of their voices, but they're also really entertaining (in a good and talented way, cough, Bradley & Ottavio). Some of their harmonies were a little off but, as usually, the choreographer and their charisma weren't. 
B+

TOM & LAURA
They're cute, I don't think they really would have made it far in the competition. 
B-

YES LAD
I don't know what it is about them that I like so much. They just have this bright energy around them and they all have great voices (especially the blonde one who's always getting into it!). 
B

BRADLEY & OTTAVIO
Call me crazy (please), but, I kind of liked this? Their vocals weren't absolutely abysmal and they weren't doing their whole bafoonary bit at 100 percent. I'm not saying it was good, it just wasn't as God awful as we've come to expect. That's...something? "LOUIS, CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!" Had me on the floor.
D+

SKARL3T
Not sure about this one. I loved some parts (their harmonies) but their solos were a bit lackluster. I thought it was much better than their Six Chair Performance.
C+

THE BROOKS
I loved the arrangement of their song. Their voices could use a little work but but they maneuvered the song to fit their ranges. Some of their harmonies were really nice. 
B-

4 OF DIAMONDS
I didn't really like the arrangement but it was original and creative. Their Six Chair Challenge performance blew this one out of the water, in my opinion. The solos were alright, however the harmonies were tight for the most part. 
B-

Louis' final three:
5 AM
Bradley & Ottavio
The Brooks

-Thank you to tellymix.co.uk for the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...