Monday, November 30, 2015

X Factor UK: Top 5 Results Show Recap

 


We are skipping right to the results because, bitch, what the whole entire fuck just happened? When Caroline said Che's name I yelped a breath of relief, but I also was very frightened because I know that it meant one of my girls (4th Impact, Lauren Murray, Louisa Johnson) was headed to the bottom two because why in the hell would Reggie N Bollie end up with more votes than any of those three? After Louisa was claimed safe, I just knew Lauren was going to end up in the bottom because 4th Impact's fans are absolutely rabid  and their fan base is just incredibly passionate...and why would Reggie N Bollie have more votes than them? I fell out of my seat when Reggie N Bollie were claimed safe and it was Lauren and 4th Impact in the bottom. This was just some criminal shit that was absolutely ridiculous and I would only have predicted would happen in the awful third season of the US X Factor. That being said, this was the most amazing sing off of any X Factor show I've ever scene. 4th Impact sang their butts off but Lauren Murray came out of nowhere and absolutely killed it!

SING OFF (OMFG SO GOOD):
4th Impact absolutely killed their survival song. They ran over it, drove away, then backed back up over that song. It was one of the biggest songs they could take on and they did it justice. They didn't over sing, they sang their heart out like I knew they would and could and showed how much they wanted this. The thing I love about them is that they're naturals but they still work their butts off to be at the top of their game and it shows every time they hit the stage. 



LAUREN MURRAY TOOK ON VISION OF LOVE. She deserves a standing ovation just for that. She should have sang this instead of the other Mariah Carey song she did because her vocals were absolutely on point for this one. I would have never imagined Lauren to sing with so much emotion and so pitch perfect, that was stellar! Even more impressive was the fact that vocally, she just knocked everything she's ever done in the competition out of the part.


In the end, the judges sent it to deadlock. I'm not shocked because how could they have not? These two acts proved how much they wanted to stay in the competition with two absolutely outstanding vocal and emotional performances. I thought Lauren would be the one going home but in fact it was 4th Impact who was sent packing. A few weeks ago I would have been fine with this, but they delivered two stunning performances last night so, while I do prefer Lauren over them, I would have loved to see them stay another week. There is just way too much talent this season (and Reggie N Bollie). I'm a little scared for Lauren now, because as I said, 4th's fans are wild and they are everywhere and she got absolute hell when the video of her pushing one of the girls got on Twitter so I can't imagine how they must be dragging poor Lauren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...