Friday, November 6, 2015

X Factor UK: Top 13 Results



Let's all be honest here. We all saw Bupsi leaving by a mile. Loved her, but she just wasn't ready for the competition. Her nerves got the better of her and it was sadly time for her to go. I'd love to see her be nasty again, I wish her nothing but the best!


Review of the sing off after the jump!





SING OFF:



ALIENS UNCOVERED
Wow. I was very shocked to see these girls in the bottom. I had nothing but LOVE for their performance on the live show but this? Their vocals were just not put together and they didn't have the big production or their swagger to fall back on so this fell VERY flat.

KIERA WEATHERS
We all know I don't love Kiera, but she's a solid vocalist and clearly deserved to go through based purely off of the sing off. I agreed 100% with Simon's decision to send Aliens home.









I loved what I saw from Aliens, but clearly the public didn't. It sucks when amazing performers go home but you have to just shrug it off and move on. They no doubt were eliminated prematurely but they weren't my pick to win, either.


Join me again next week for another round of X Factor UK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...